Experienced Team will Implement & Coach for Maximum Value
The Quick Service Software team includes implementation experts who have deployed Clearview for thousands of customers and restaurants, from the individual store level up to large corporate and multi-unit owner-operator deployments. Clearview’s high flexibility and rich functionality allows it to be easily and rapidly adapted to your needs. Our team will work with you to understand your business’ unique processes and requirements, including menu items, recipe information, suppliers, integration points, and more.
- Faster implementation at a lower cost: As a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, Clearview does not require on-premise implementation, which enables us to get your restaurants up and running quickly and cost-effectively.
- Tailoring to your unique environment: The Quick Service Software implementation team works with your managers to configure Clearview to fit your organization’s needs, including loading menus, recipes, and inventory items. Additional services such as PLU mapping, custom report creation, and more are also available.
- Seamless integration: The Quick Service Software implementation team works with franchisors and owner-operators to create seamless integrations to your suppliers, POS systems, accounting software, and payroll partners.
- Consistent standards: Configuring Clearview to reflect organizational policies and standards is an excellent way for franchisors and multi-unit owner-operators to ensure consistency and compliance with processes, recipes, best practices, and standards across restaurants.
- Effective training and communication: Quick Service Software provides a range of training options, from live and recorded web seminars to custom training and “train-the-trainer” programs, to ensure your users become comfortable and proficient with Clearview quickly and easily. We can also help you devise a communication strategy to effectively inform and educate your franchisees and restaurants about the system and its benefits, promoting user adoption and ensuring buy-in.